POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Festival of POV - ideas : Festival of POV - ideas Server Time
11 Aug 2024 23:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Festival of POV - ideas
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 27 Apr 1999 18:01:53
Message: <37262548.F71D2226@compuserve.com>
- In fact, we have a very good reason to do a POV-festival : the
Pov-Team moving to
the Internet (end of this moth, IIRC).  I think it could be some kind of
theme for
the festival.

- Aside each one finishing her/his best image of the year, it could be
very interesting
to create a collective image, based upon the theme.  It would be a
highly detailed image,
with perfect shapes, perfect textures, where you could see new things
each time you look,
where we put all the knowledge we gain since a year,...  All we need is
many coder-artists,
and someone to do the artistic coordination.  If the idea is accepted,
count me as a potential
candidate for the coordination (5 IRTC prizes, not too bad, huh ? ;o)

Cheers,
Fabien.